Regional Studies Journal (RSJ)
is a peer-reviewed scientific quarterly open access journal concerned with publishing research and studies presented by researchers specializing in the field of humanities (history, political sciences, economic, law, sociology, culture, geography, security, public policies).
Regional Studies Journal published by the Regional Studies Center at the University of Mosul:
1-Regional Studies Journal was established in 2004 concerned with publishing research and studies dealing with the affairs and relations of Iraq and regional states in the political, economic, historical, cultural, social, geographic, legal, security and strategic aspects.
2- Regional Studies Journal is a scientific journal accredited by the International Standard Classification Number (ISSN). The research published in it obtained the (DOI) electronic document ID.
3. The Journal is administratively linked to Regional Studies Center - Mosul University, Mosul - Iraq.
4- The Journal is issued in the Arabic language, which is the original language of the Journal. Each research should be accompanied by a complete summary in the English language, as well as accepting the research in the English language.
5- The publication of the journal at Regional Studies Center, University of Mosul, Nineveh Governorate, Iraq.
6-Regional Studies Journal is one of the peer-reviewed refereed journals by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Iraq and synchronously publishes its research with the site of the Iraqi scientific journals (iasj).
7. The journal is issued quarterly, i.e., four issues per year.
8. RSJ requires a 100 US$ fee for publishing an accepted manuscript.
9. RSJ is not financially supported by any governmental or non-governmental organization.
10-Regional Studies Journal can be browsed, accessed on its page, and download published research and articles on the page, and it is one of the journals available to enter and browse.
11. The journal content is archived with long-term preservation service on the Iraqi Academic Scientific Journals website (IASJ) of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Iraq.