Human Development in Arab Homeland –Phenomena and Trends–
مجلة دراسات إقلیمیة,
2008, السنة 5, العدد 9, الصفحة 23-62
الملخصThe study mainly focuses on human development in Arab homeland which is suffering from modesty in performance in comparison with other developed and developing states, structural and spatial contrast among them in particular when dealing with human development through human well being of Arab people as beneficiaries of development as being participants.
The study deals with three main points:
1. Human development in Arab homeland in the light of quantitative measures of development trends and guide.
2. Sources of economic wealth and performance
3. Reality problem and future prediction (results from strength analysis perspective) and available choices.
The study concludes that the expected perspective of the Arab homeland could be more optimistic especially when this region will face what is called nations progress.
- عدد الزيارات للمقالة: 219
- مرات تحميل الملف الأصلي للمقالة: 134